Ecommerce Data Myths: 16 Thought Leaders Cover BS Best Practices to Optimize Sales
Ecommerce is plagued by an overload of BS best practices all claiming to be “data-driven.
To separate myth from fact, Aaron Orendorff asked 16 ecommerce leaders three questions:
- What makes you “data driven”?
- What’s the biggest “best practice” myth in ecommerce?
- What analytics tool do you recommend for ecommerce?
And the list of contributors is phenomenal.
- Linda Bustos, Co-founder and Managing Partner at Edgacent
- Tomer Tagrin, CEO and Co-founder at Yotpo
- Talia Wolf, Conversion Optimization Expert and CMO at Banana Splash
- Ben Carpel, CEO at Cyfe
- William Harris, Ecommerce Consultant at Elumynt
- Neil Patel, Founder at NeilPatel.com
- Claire Vignon, Director of Optimization Strategy at WiderFunnel
- Tommy Walker, Editor in Chief at Shopify Plus
- Paul Rouke, Founder and CEO at PRWD
- Shayla Price, B2B Content Marketer
- Mark Hayes, Chief Marketing Officer at Rocketshp
- Jeff Goldenberg, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer at Abacus
- Adii Pienaar, Founder and “High King of Ecommerce” at Conversio
- Gary Landa, Managing Director at Digital Boutique
- Shanelle Mullin, Content & Growth at CXL
- Nemo Chu, CEO at cuco.co inc. & Marketing Coach at 500 Startups