How to Download Files on Scribd Without Login and Upload – For those of you who like to download pdf files, of course, you are familiar with the Scribd site, which is one site that provides pdf or pptx files that are very popular. Lots of various quality PDF files like ebook tutorials you can have easily.
The need for the knowledge of making sites in the online world also contributes to providing free pdf ebooks to share with others, this certainly helps you in doing your assignments or just want to increase your knowledge.
However, the Scribd Site offers an offer for those who want to download files on Scribd that are required to log in first to be able to use Facebook, then you can download easily, the other way is to upload files first and then you can download files on Scribd.
Well, this time I will share the right tricks for downloading files on Scribd without logging in first, free forever and without uploading files. You can download easily without complicated. If you are interested, please refer to the following tutorial.
How to Download Files on Scribd Without the Latest Login / Register 2019
This tutorial is the latest update in February 2019, and I have tested the results 100% successful. The process is also easy and fast so just follow the instructions below:
- Please select the file you want to download, then take the file URL as shown below:
- Then open the site https://docdownloader.com/ then paste the URL of the file in the please column, input the URL document >> then press the Get Link button.
- Then check the captcha … then press the Download PDF button.
- Wait for the conversion process to finish, then press the Download PDF button to start downloading the desired file.
- Then it will open a new tab Zola.app please wait for up to 15 seconds.
- The Continue button will appear, please press the button to start downloading.
- Then it will be automatically downloaded.
How to Download Files on Scribd Without Uploading Files
Description: This method is mostly error and rarely works because the server is an error, so use the first method only.
- Please open the site first http://www.scribd.com/ and select the file you want to download. Then copy the URL of the file, Example: https://www.scribd.com/doc/295545049/Materi-Coreldraw-X4-pdf
- Then open the site http://autogeneratelink.com/ and enter the URL that you have copied but in the available column and click “Generate” as shown below:
- Then wait for the process to finish, then press the download button or the premium download link is available to start downloading the file. Consider the picture below:
- Wait for the download process to finish. Please open the file that you have downloaded with your preferred PDF opening software.
The following are the results of downloading the Corel pdf material from Scribd:
How to Overcome Can’t download “Scribd maintenance server please come back later!”
If the download button does not appear, but the maintenance server warning means the Scribd server is in repair, you should re-download it in a few hours.
Look at the picture:
If you still can’t, you have to use the file upload method, the method is quite easy, please follow the following tutorial:
Thus information about How to Download Files on Scribd without Login can hopefully be useful to get files on free Scribd If it’s useful, please share it with your close friends or share via social media.